Monday, June 2, 2008



I can do all things though Christ who strengthen me.


Hello...i didn't go walking today...had alot to do today...paying bills and getting my Avon orders ready to send off this morning... But once I got done with all that..I was ready to do some chores that needed to be done. Cleaned out the Rabbit cages, and I bathe the dogs, cleaned out their kennel..cleaned the bathroom..Washed two load of clothes. (didn't even make a dent in the dirt clothes pile. LOL I didn't had to much for Breakfast and lunch..Just coffee and a Trail mixes (fruit and nut bar). And a Turkey Sandwich on 100% whole weast Bread and a 8oz. glass of V-8 veggie juice... Dinner was the biggest meal With grilled Squash from the garden. YUM! one hot link... A bowl of Salad with fat free Catalina Dressing..my favorite. And mother's left over tuna pasta.. it was delish. Mother.. She always makes good left overs. And A glass of tea.. And for a later Drink of pineapple and ma go juices.

No comments: