Thursday, May 29, 2008


I can do all things though Christ who strengthen me.


Hello... today was a peaceful day..I took a nice walk into town today, I took Ginger and Gracie with me. They loved riding in the wire basket... I love doing things that are good for me..it makes me feel good inside. For lunch I had two slices of pizza..I gave Ginger and Gracie my pepperoni and sausage. And I had a vegetable v-8 juice and a diet coke and half of a bag of cracklings.. For Breakfast I had a cereal bar and three cups of coffee.. For Dinner I will have tomato soup with fresh squash and a can of vegetable soup. I will probably fixes everyone a Grill cheese to go with theirs... I will have a fish steak sandwich instead...much healthier, I will throw some cheese on it..but no butter.

1 comment:

Simply Shelley said...

Hi, I found you.....you just thought you could hide from me....(smile) Love,Mom